Stage 1 – Pre Kaizen – defining the problem, team assembly, data collecting and analysis and building the infrastructure for the improvement process.
Stage 2 – Kaizen blitz – current state analysis, finding opportunities for improvement and implementing them.
Stage 3 – Post Kaizen – following up on the implementation of the solutions and checking the results according to the measurements that were defined.
In this 3 day workshop the participants will be trained to lead and manage an effective Kaizen blitz. Through experimenting, simulations and examples the participants will go through all the stages and learn tools and skills necessary in every stage.
• Understanding Kaizen blitz in the Lean Management context
• Acquiring knowledge, tools and techniques to perform Kaizen blitzes
• Acquiring skills towards leading Kaizen blitzes
• Voice of the Customer
• Value, Waste
• 5s and Visual Management
• Gemba Walk
• Error Preventing, Zero Defects (Poka Yoke)
• Spaghetti chart, Standard work
• Muda ,Muri ,Mura
• Problem Solving and root cause analysis (fish bone chart)